Tuesday, December 5, 2017

All About Me


Hi my name is Amanda three words that describe me are caring, strong, and loving. I am a very caring person I care about everyone no matter the cause. Everyone deserves to be treated kindly. I've gone through some tough situations the last few months and its made me become a very strong person. And I am loving because you never know what others are going through so love everyone and treat everyone the way you would want to be treated.


I like to share things about myself online that I'm to shy to say in person. I like to share my talents and things people wouldn't know about me. On texting, twitter and Facebook. On Facebook i like to share photos of my friends, family and I of what we do every week or whenever we have a good memory together. It helps people that I wasn't with or haven't seen me in awhile know what I'm up too! when I talk to people face to  face I wouldn't just show them or tell them everything I've done in the past week. On twitter I usually say things that are on my mind or things that I'm irritated about. It's a way to get people to know what's going through your head. I use texting to communicate with family and friends and make plans with others.

1 comment: